PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day Eve!

Here's a sneak peek of this year's valentines for my kindergarten kiddos. 
I just finished them tonight. I'll take better pictures tomorrow before I pass them out and share tomorrow night.
In the meantime, here's the ones I made for them last year. 
These precious Girl and Boy Pirate Valentines printable and idea can be found here. 
 How cute, right?
They were a big hit. 

What valentines are you using this year?
I'll post more about my valentines for this year tomorrow!

Sorry I've been so MIA lately. I've been super busy with grad school and teaching. I'm only a few weeks into my last semester of grad school and I'm so ready for graduation already. Whew. Thanks for sticking around!! 
Happy Valentine's Day Eve! 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jennp1751 said...

Super cute pirate themed Valentines. I bet you love making your school kiddos cute stuff!

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Oh, Allie - you are such a terrific teacher! What lucky kiddos to have you. :) Grad school was SO hard - I remember those days well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad