PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Did You Win??!!

[justme.jpg]
Congratulations, Tiffany!! You Win!
This pretty little prize is yours if you respond within 24 hours! I'm sending you an email right now. If not, I'll pick another winner! Thanks everyone for playing! 
For those of you who didn't win, stay tuned tomorrow morning for the Chain-Wrapped Rosette Tutorial and make your own accessories!

Here's a sneak peek...

1 comments:

Tiffany & Brittany said...

Yay! I'm so excited! Thanks so much! I sent you an email with my information!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad